Donation Refund Policy
Inali Foundation is instituting a donation refund policy to ensure fair and transparent processing of requests for refund of donations as digital payments are becoming more frequent. Inali Foundation expects that all donors will exercise due care and diligence while making donations. Inali Foundation also recognizes that a donation may be made erroneously due to some technical/clerical issue.
Inali Foundation will examine each request for a refund of donation and endeavor to make the refund. Inali Foundation may also seek further information/documents and donors must co-operate in this regard.
However, Inali Foundation is not obliged to make refunds and may, at its discretion, decline any requests for refund of donations, particularly if a tax exemption certificate has been issued.
If you would like your donation to Inali Foundation to be refunded, you must request Inali Foundation in writing or by email for a refund and your request must reach Inali Foundation within 15 (fifteen) days from the date on which you made the donation i.e. the date on which you:
● Made the donation online, electronically, or through other means, OR
● Handed over the cheque/demand draft to Inali Foundation or someone authorized by Inali Foundation for this purpose, OR
● Despatched the cheque/demand draft to Inali Foundation by other means.
The written request stating the reason for requesting a refund must be sent to the address mentioned above and must contain all the following details pertaining to the donation:
● Date of donation
● If the donation was made through cheque/draft, please provide Cheque/Draft no.
● If the donation was made through a credit card, please provide Credit Card no. (last 4 digits only).
● If the donation was made online, please provide your Transaction ID details.