TERMS AND CONDITIONS
VISITORS TO THIS WEBSITE ARE BOUND BY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS (“TERMS”) SO PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE CONTINUING TO USE THIS SITE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS SITE.
Disclaimer of Warranties, Inaccuracies, or Errors
1. Although Inali Foundation tries to ensure that all information and recommendations, whether in relation to the products, services, facilities, offerings, or otherwise (hereinafter “Information”) provided as part of this website is correct at the time of
inclusion on the website, it does not guarantee the accuracy of the Information. the Inali Foundation makes no representations or warranties as to the completeness or accuracy of Information.
2. The Inali Foundation makes no commitment to update or correct any information that appears on the Internet or on this website.
3. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
4. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. Information is supplied upon the condition that the persons receiving the same will make their own determination as to its suitability for their purposes prior to use or in connection with the making of any decision.
5. This website contains material that is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. 6. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
7. All trademarks reproduced on this website, which is not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
8. Unauthorized use of this website may give a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
9. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). Any use of the website(s) or the Information is at your own risk. Neither the Inali Foundation and its affiliates, nor their officers, employees, or agents shall be liable for any loss, damage, or expense arising out of any access to, use of, or the Inali Foundation upon, this website or the Information, or any website linked to this website.
10. You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without prior written consent.
11. Inali Foundation controls and operates this website from India and makes no representation that the materials are appropriate or will be available for use in other
locations. If you use this website from outside India, you are entirely responsible for compliance with all applicable local laws.
12. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website are subject to the laws of India.
THIS WEBSITE/INFORMATION IS PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN “AS IS” AND “WHERE-IS” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY. THE INALI FOUNDATION, FOR ITSELF AND ANY THIRD-PARTY PROVIDING MATERIALS, SERVICES, OR CONTENT TO THIS WEBSITE, MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE, THE INFORMATION OR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES TO WHICH THE INFORMATION REFERS. INALI FOUNDATION WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, ARISING FROM OR CONNECTED WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, YOUR USE OF THIS SITE OR YOUR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, EVEN IF INALI FOUNDATION HAS PREVIOUSLY BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
General Terms and Conditions
1. Inali Foundation does not routinely monitor the usage of the website but reserves the right to do so. However, in our efforts to promote good citizenship within the Internet community, if Inali Foundation becomes aware of inappropriate use of the website or any of its Services, Inali Foundation will respond in any way that, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate. You acknowledge that Inali Foundation will have the right to report to law enforcement authorities any actions that may be considered illegal, as well as any information it receives of such illegal conduct. When requested, Inali Foundation will co-operate fully with law enforcement agencies in any investigation of alleged illegal activity on the Internet.
2. Submissions and unauthorized use of any materials contained on this website may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, certain communications statutes, regulations, and other applicable laws and regulations, you
alone are responsible for your actions or the actions of any person using your user name and/or password. As such, you shall indemnify and hold the Inali Foundation and its directors, employees, affiliates, agents, licensors, and business partners harmless from and against any and all loss, costs, damages, liabilities, and expenses (including attorneys’ fees) incurred in relation to, arising from, or for the purpose of avoiding, any claim or demand from a third party that your use of the web site or the use of the web site by any person using your user name and/or password (including without limitation your participation in the posting areas or your Submissions) violates any applicable law or regulation, or the rights of any third party. Inali Foundation reserves the right to terminate access to this website at any time and without notice. Further, this limited license terminates automatically, without notice to you, if you breach any of these Terms. Upon termination, you must immediately destroy any downloaded and printed materials.
3. Inali Foundation may at any time revise the Terms by updating the then-current version thereof posted on this website. By using this website, you agree to be bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page of this website to determine the most current version of the Terms to which you are bound. Certain provisions of the Terms may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages on this website.
4. Inali Foundation may change the format and content of this website at any time. We may suspend the operation of this website for support or maintenance work, in order to update the content, or for any other reason.
Undertaking, representation, and covenants of the user:
When using this website, you expressly undertake, represent and covenant that you shall not:
1. Restrict or inhibit any other user from using or enjoying this website, including without limitation by means of “hacking” or defacing any portion of this website; 2. Transmit any information or software that contains a virus, worm, time bomb, Trojan horse, or any other harmful or disruptive components;
3. Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial or unlawful purposes, the Materials or any portion thereof, your right to use this website, or your right to access any services offered or made available on or through this website.
4. Remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices contained in this website or on any material downloaded from the website;
5. Submit particulars that you do not have the right or authority to submit under any law or any contractual or fiduciary relationship (such as trade secrets and confidential information);
6. Post or transmit to or from this website any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, offensive, or other similar material; 7. Use the website to conduct, or solicit the performance of, any unlawful activity or other activity which infringes the rights of others;
8. Interfere with or disrupt the website or any services provided thereon or thereby, or any servers or networks connected to the website, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of networks connected to the website;
9. Frame or mirror any part of the website without the Inali Foundation’s prior written authorization;
10. Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, “data mine,” or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the website or the Materials provided on this web site; or
11. Violate any law, regulation, or contract.
12. You will not impersonate any person or entity, misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity, or misrepresent the origin of any content posted on or distributed through the Site.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Inali Foundation, its and their Affiliates, and any of its and their directors, employees, advisors, suppliers, advertisers, agents, or sponsors harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, costs (including without limitation reasonable attorneys’ fees) or other expenses that arise directly or indirectly out of or from (i) your breach of these Terms and Conditions; (ii) your violation of the undertaking, representation, and covenants mentioned above; and/or (iii) your activities in connection with this website.
In the event any provision of these terms and conditions is determined by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal, or otherwise unenforceable, such provision shall be deemed to have been deleted from these terms and conditions, while the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect. Inali Foundation’s failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these terms and conditions shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither shall the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any provision of these terms and conditions.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions are governed by and to be interpreted in accordance with the laws of India, without regard to the choice or conflicts of law provisions of any jurisdiction. You agree, in the event of any dispute arising in relation to these terms and conditions or any dispute arising in relation to the website whether in contract or tort or otherwise, to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts located in Pune (Maharashtra, India) for the resolution of all such disputes.