The Inali switch-based arm works when the patient touches the switch, to open and close the patient need to touch the switches. The Arm goes for 48hrs with one single charge (always depends on patient use). The charging time for the battery is one and a half hours.
Inali artificial hand fitment process
The fitment process includes various stages, they are:
- Patients information collection.
- Patients are catered on a first come first serve basis and are filtered in according to their amputation type and our ability to provide a solution.
- Appointments are finalized.
- Patients are asked to visit the nearest fitment center for the fitment.
- Once the patients are at our center for the fitment, the P&O’s with the technicians carry on the whole process and this way the fitment is done. After every 15 days of fitment, a follow up is taken from the patient.
How much will this cost?
If you can afford the hand, you can donate the cost of the hand using which we can fit the prosthetic hand to someone who cannot afford the hand. You can choose to donate any amount. Every bit of contribution from your end will help us grow.
If you cannot afford the hand than Inali foundation provides the hand without any fees or donation.